Last updated: June 06, 2022
Thank you for shopping at Orkan.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our Limited Warranty policy.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation & Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
DefinitionsFor the purposes of this Warranty Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Hague Global Limited, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales under company number 10439216. Registered Office: Flat 10, 30-31 Clapham Common South Side, Clapham, London, SW4 9BW, United Kingdom.
- Physical Goods (Physical Good) refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Physical Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Orkan, accessible from www.orkanglobal.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, We will repair or replace, at no charge, Physical Goods or parts of a Physical Good that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Will We Do To Correct Problems?
We will either repair the Physical Goods at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or replace the Physical Goods with new Physical Goods or refurbished Physical Goods of the same condition
We will cover the cost of any required postage.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Us is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear and tear, improper use of the Physical Goods, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any Physical Goods that have been opened or tampered with. Such actions will void this Limited Warranty.
What Do You Have To Do?
To obtain warranty service, You must first contact us to determine the problem and the most the appropriate solution for You.
You can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.orkanglobal.com/pages/contact-us